- Development of a logistics area for the operating area;
- Construction of the Institute of Integrated Psychiatry;
- Construction of the King Albert II Institute.
Project management in which the following tasks were carried out :
- Follow-up of the design phase (costs and planning);
- Monitoring of the planning during the tender phase of the works;
- Follow-up of the planning during the execution of the works;
- Participation in site meetings;
- Control of progress reports and invoices;
- Control of the statements introduced during the execution of the works;
- Assistance during the acceptance of the works.
The mission was carried out under the name of A3, an Amirato-Advisers-Ares temporary association.